Miami Springs Middle Carbon Monoxide Leak Sends 14 Adults to Local Hospitals

Miami Springs Middle Carbon Monoxide Leak Sends 14 Adults to Local Hospitals

According to an article published in the Miami Herald by Elizabeth Koh and Kyra Gurney, 14 Miami Springs Middle School cafeteria workers were sent to local hospitals after a carbon monoxide leak caused dizziness and nausea.

According to the report, 17 fire rescue teams were dispatched to the school. Fortunately, no students were affected.

Click here to read the full story at: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article179506131.html

About Nestor Suarez

Nestor Suarez is the Publisher of MiamiSprings.com since 1997. If you have a story you'd like to share with the Miami Springs audience or would like to advertise on MiamiSprings.com, please contact Mr. Suarez at: Nestor@MiamiSprings.com or call/text 305.775.4094.