ADD YOUR LISTING – FREE:
If you have a business or organization in Miami Springs, it’s important to be listed in the community’s #1 ranked hyperlocal community focused website. With over 10,000 monthly visitors to MiamiSprings.com, many of which may be looking for exactly what you have to offer, it’s a no-brainer for you to take a few minutes right now and post your business / organization online. A basic listing is FREE and takes just minutes.
Watch this video or follow the step by step process below:
- REGISTER – Click this link to begin the registration: https://news.miamisprings.com/register/
- Create a username, enter your email, choose either a FREE listing or a PREMIUM listing, check the Terms and Conditions Apply Box, enter the captcha, and click sign up.
- You will be redirected to the home page and on top you’ll see a message that says, “User Successfully registered, email was sent to your email address.”
- You will receive an email from MiamiSprings.com
- Click the link in the email to set your password.
- Then, log in.
- After you login, you can setup your profile.
- Then click ITEMS > ADD NEW. This will allow you to create your own page on business / organization page on MiamiSprings.com.
- Then fill out the information for your business. Enter your business / organization name where it says “Enter Title Here”
- Then you’ll see a big open text area where you can enter a lengthy description of your business / organization.
- Add your featured image. It’s important that you “Set Item Image”. This will be the picture that appears in search results within the City Directory. It’s the first impression of your business. We recommend using a company logo or photo of your store front.
- Address: Set your address and click FIND to calculate your GPS location.
- Additional Information: Add your phone number, email, web address (important to help users connect to your site and improve your SEO – Search Engine Optimization)
- Add your Hours of Operation
- Once completed, hit SUBMIT FOR REVIEW. — To avoid spammers and scammers, all business postings are reviewed before being finalized.
- If you have any questions, just email us at email@example.com.