CLAIM YOUR LISTING:
If your business or organization is already listed on MiamiSprings.com, it’s important that you CLAIM your listing. Here’s how to claim your listing:
- Navigate to your organization’s page on MiamiSprings.com
- Scroll down to the CLAIM LISTING section
- Click the BLUE CLAIM LISTING button
- Fill out the form including your email address, create a username, and fill out the captcha. Don’t forget to Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- You will be redirected to the home page and on top you’ll see a message that says, “User Successfully registered, email was sent to your email address.”
- You will receive an email from MiamiSprings.com
- Click the link in the email to set your password.
- Then, log in.
- After you login, you can setup your profile.
- Then click VIEW SITE on the upper right hand corner.
- Click CITY DIRECTORY and navigate back to your organization’s listing.
- Click CLAIM LISTING again. You’ll see a window that says, “Are you sure you want to claim this business?” Click CLAIM LISTING once more.
- You’ll notice the listing will say, “Item pending moderation from admin.” Once approved, it will say “Item already claimed.”
- To view, edit, or modify your listings, go to MY ACCOUNT. Click REGISTER > MY ACCOUNT> or go to: https://news.miamisprings.com/wp-admin/profile.php
- Once logged in, click ITEMS
- There, you’ll see the business listing you claimed. You can click to edit / add information, descriptions, events, pictures, videos, and much more.
- If you have any questions, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.